Greetings Prank Fanatic! You're number Visitor

Monday, May 4, 2009

Top 10 'Simpsons' Prank Calls

Top 10 'Simpsons' Prank CallsIt's a running gag. Bart calls Moe's and asks for a phony name. Moe falls for it. The bar patrons laugh. Moe gets mad and makes vicious threats at whoever is making the calls. Sitcom humor at its finest. Pranks and practical jokes are just part of Bart's personality which is why we adore him.



1. "Uh, is I.P. Freely here? Hey, everybody! I.P. Freely!"
(Fox)
"Listen to me, you lousy bum, when I get ahold of you, you're dead. I swear, I'm gonna slice your heart in half!"

2. "Hey, is there a Butz here? Seymour Butz? Hey, everybody, I wanna Seymour Butz!"
(Fox)
"Listen, you little scum-sucking pus bucket, when I get my hands on you, I 'm gonna put out your eyeballs with a corkscrew!

3. "Mike Rotch! Mike Rotch! Hey, has anybody seen Mike Rotch lately?"
(Fox)
"Listen to me, you little puke, one of these days I'm gonna catch you and I'm going to carve my name in your back with an icepick!"

4. "Bea O'Problem! Bea O'Problem! Come on, guys, do I have a Bea O'Problem?"
(Fox)
"Listen, you, when I get ahold of you, I'm gonna use your head for a bucket and paint my house with your brains!"

5. "Amanda Huggenkiss? Hey, I'm looking for Amanda Huggenkiss! Why can't I find Amanda Huggenkiss?"
(Fox)
"You little SOB! When I find out who you are, I'm gonna shove a sausage down your throat and stick starving dogs in your butt."

6. "Oliver Clothesoff! Call for Oliver Clothesoff!"
(Fox)
"Listen, you lousy bum, if I ever get ahold of you, I swear I'll cut your belly open!"

7. "Jacques Strap! Hey, guys, I'm looking for a Jacques Strap!"
(Fox)
"It's you, isn't it, you cowardly little runt! When I get ahold of you, I'm gonna gut you like a fish and drink your blood!"

8. "Hugh Jass! Oh, somebody check the men's room for a Hugh Jass!"
(Fox)
There really is a man named Hugh Jass at the bar. He takes the call.

9. "Homer Sexual? Come on, come on, one of you guys has got to be Homer Sexual!"
(Fox)
"You rotten little punk. If I ever get ahold of you, I'll sink my teeth into your cheek and rip your face off!"

10. "Phone call for Al! Al Coholic! Is there an Al Coholic here?"
(Fox)
"Listen, you little yellow-bellied rat jackass! If I ever find out who you are, I'm gonna kill you!"

See related products:


Resource

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, no matter how funny or insane it maybe..They are all welcome. After all, it's still your personal opinion..every word counts! =)

-Stinky Steven-