Greetings Prank Fanatic! You're number Visitor

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hugh Jackman Played Pranks on His Wolverine Costars

hugh jackman prank ideasHugh Jackman was a naughty boy on the set of his new movie X-Men Origins: Wolverine — he kept playing pranks ideas on his costar Lynn Collins.

Lynn who plays Hugh’s love interest, Kayla Silverfox, in the film the unwitting victim of the Aussie star’s jokes.

Collins explains, “We were on location and Hugh said, ‘We think your outfit needs to be skimpier, so we found something for you to try on in your trailer.’

“There was a gaggle of men standing outside. So I go into my trailer and there is a tiny silver spandex dress, and I had this panic attack. I put it on and it didn’t fit. You could see my butt and my breasts. It was horrible. I opened the door and everybody was cracking up, and Hugh was like, ‘April Fool!’.”

See related products:
Resource

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, no matter how funny or insane it maybe..They are all welcome. After all, it's still your personal opinion..every word counts! =)

-Stinky Steven-